Monday, 23 April 2018

Game Journalism Day 1

1, When I started playing the game I first search around the house first then after that, if i don't forget anything in the house then that's when I start going out of my house

2, What I did today was I did was search for stuff outside then I saw a wolf that was attacking me that I didn't notice it was coming so I fight back, then I died also from the hypothermia because i didn't create a campfire because I had no equipment to create a campfire

3, The controls are the WASD and it's moving up, right, left, and down, to go to your bag, food, or weapons, you hold the space button and you basically use you mouse to click on anything you need, if you had a weapon or flare you use the right click button to use and the left click to throw or stop and if your holding something in your hand and you want to put it away in your bag  the you press the H



No comments:

Post a Comment